Update cookies preferences

Daily news dose click here

Vedang Raina calls rumoured Girl Friend Khushi Kapoor A Red Flag, Jahnvi Kapoor reacts

 


Vedang Raina and Khushi Kapoor have been rumoured to be dating since last year.

Vedang Raina and Kushi Kapoor have been rumoured to be dating since last year. Amid the dating buzz, the rumoured couple recently joined forces for a collaboration with a dating app. In the ad, Khushi, seemingly on a set, is seen getting her hair done when she exclaims, "Wait, I don't always have to make the first move on Bumble anymore? So I can choose any opening move and all my matches can see? Nice, I like it."  enters the scene and adds, "And, I love it. Let's go," as they share a laugh. "I tend to overthink, so this is perfect. There are so many fun options; I don't know what to pick. Okay, I've got it. What's the most iconic first date idea? Are you into picnics? Ice cream? Laser tag? I love pilates; are you into pilates?" Khushi Kapoor asks. Vedang, looking a bit lost, responds, "Oh yeah, I love pilates. I'm so good at it."
To Top